The AIACE-UK website offers:
- resources of use to all EU pensioners
- information about recent developments
- ways of finding help with difficulties.
- details of membership and how to apply.
- an area reserved for members, with additional information, newsletters, resources and discussion forums.
Activities the branch organises both centrally and through its regional groups are published regularly on the site.
All contributions to the site and comments about how to improve it should be made to webmaster Alan Huyton (email@example.com) and will be received gratefully.
- The AIACE International Assises take place on 14-21 May 2022, covid-permitting. Details are here.
- Members of AIACE-UK are able to download an updated practical guide to what to do in the event of the death of an EU Pensioner from the Members' Area of this website. The guide is in the section headed "Documentation - General and Pensions".