The AIACE-UK website offers:
- resources of use to all EU pensioners
- information about recent developments
- ways of finding help with difficulties.
- details of membership and how to apply.
- an area reserved for members, with additional information, newsletters, resources and discussion forums.
Activities the branch organises both centrally and through its regional groups are published regularly on the site.
All contributions to the site and comments about how to improve it should be made to webmasters Richard Hay and Tony Robinson (email@example.com) and will be received gratefully.
- AIACE International has produced a new edition of "Info Sections". It is available with other newsletters in the Members' Area of this website.
- The December edition of Connect Contact -- the monthly newsletter that AIACE-UK is publishing during the Covid-19 crisis -- is now available with other newsletters in the Members' Area.
- The Autumn General Meeting of AIACE-UK took place on Zoom on Wednesday 18 November. A record of the meeting is available in the members' area
- Reimbursement of the cost of the seasonal flu vaccine is offered by the JSIS. Please find details here
- AIACE-UK has prepared an updated practical guide to what to do in the event of the death of an EU Pensioner. It is available in the Members' Area of this website, in the section headed "Documentation - General and Pensions".