The AIACE-UK website offers:
- resources of use to all EU pensioners
- information about recent developments
- ways of finding help with difficulties.
- details of membership and how to apply.
- an area reserved for members, with additional information, newsletters, resources and discussion forums.
Activities the branch organises both centrally and through its regional groups are published regularly on the site.
All contributions to the site and comments about how to improve it should be made to webmasters Richard Hay and Tony Robinson (firstname.lastname@example.org) and will be received gratefully.
- AIACE-UK has prepared an updated practical guide to what to do in the event of the death of an EU Pensioner. It is available in the Members' Area of this website, in the section headed "Documentation - General and Pensions.
- The September edition of CONNECT-contact -- the monthly newsletter that AIACE-UK is publishing during the Covid-19 crisis -- is now available with other newsletters in the Members' Area of this website.
- The next Congress of AIACE-International will take place from 15 to 22 May 2021 in Greece.