The AIACE-UK website offers:
- resources of use to all EU pensioners,
- information about recent developments,
- ways of finding help with difficulties,
- details of membership and how to apply.
- an area reserved for members, with additional information, newsletters and resources.
Activities the branch organises both centrally and through its regional groups are published regularly on the site.
All contributions to the site and comments about how to improve it should be made to webmaster Alan Huyton (firstname.lastname@example.org) and will be gratefully received.