The AIACE-UK website offers:
- resources of use to all EU pensioners
- information about recent developments
- ways of finding help with difficulties.
- details of membership and how to apply.
- an area reserved for members, with additional information, newsletters, resources and discussion forums.
Activities the branch organises both centrally and through its regional groups are published regularly on the site.
All contributions to the site and comments about how to improve it should be made to webmasters Richard Hay and Tony Robinson (firstname.lastname@example.org) and will be received gratefully.
- The March edition of Connect Contact -- the newsletter that AIACE-UK is publishing during the Covid-19 crisis -- is now available with other newsletters in the Members' Area.
- Instructions for accessing your pension statements and other files using Sysper are set out here
- "My Remote" -- the interface for accessing online services for EU pensioners -- now has a new look. A document setting out the new features, giving step-by-step instructions for use and adding phone numbers for help, is here
- Members of AIACE-UK are able to download an updated practical guide to what to do in the event of the death of an EU Pensioner from the Members' Area of this website. The guide is in the section headed "Documentation - General and Pensions".
- Former Irish ambassador to the EU Bobby McDonagh will give the third lecture in memory of former European Parliament Secretary General Julian Priestley on 7 May at 18h UK time. The organisers have decided to hold the event on Zoom: you can register here