Group coordinator: Andrew Headey
Welcome to the AIACE-UK Kent group. The group was set up in October 2006. The main aims of the group are to:
• provide the opportunity to meet in order to share experiences;
• create a forum for the exchange of information on various topics of particular interest related to social welfare;
• support a programme of activities bringing together those interested in cultural visits and sporting activities;
• assist the newly retired to integrate;
• assist surviving spouses in dealing with the Commission formalities;
• provide local assistance to retired officials of the EU Institutions or their survivors in cases of social difficulty.
The Group currently has a membership of about 70 former officials, spouses and survivors.
See the Members’ Area for more detailed information about events.