Group coordinators: Sara Mendosa and Douglas Koszerek
The group aims to meet at least once a year to have an exchange of information on current issues affecting pensioners, hopefully with a guest speaker and optional lunch. On average 20-25 members and partners attend. We try to hold meetings in various parts of the South West.
The group's general objectives are to:-
- provide the opportunity to meet in order to share experiences;
- create a forum for the exchange of information on various topics of particular interest related to social welfare;
- support a programme of activities bringing together those interested in cultural visits and sporting activities;
- assist the newly retired to integrate;
- assist surviving spouses in dealing with the Commission formalities.
See the members’ area for more detailed information.