Complaints about Institution decisions

When things go wrong... making a formal complaint

AIACE UK (and International) do their best to help to get good and fair results for those who seek our help.  But sometimes what the administration persists in offering as a decision seems wrong to the pensioner(s) concerned. There are possibilities of appeal laid down in Articles 90 and 91 of the Staff Regulations.  You can find here the documentation for former officials of the Commission:

We do advise you to talk to one of us before you make an application, as we may be able to help.  On the other hand, there are time limits laid down, and failure to respect these will lead to an application's rejection.

Back to general information menu

Scroll to Top